Senior Account Director £55/60k
- We have two great roles at this Top 5 London advertising and integrated agency that's having an outstanding year, and recently picked up a host of creative awards!
- If you have around 6 /7 years UK agency experience this is an ideal opportunity for you to use your strong integrated UK AGENCY experience to make your mark on two highly prestigious accounts. One is an entertainment brand and the other a Government client.
- You will be used to working in a collaborative interagency way and be well versed in all integrated channels, from CRM, DM and Direct through to ATL TV, press and print. Most importantly you will understand how to develop compelling narrative and messages that engage customers - regardless of channel.
- It’s essential you've worked in a large agency and have managed a team of SAM, AM and AEs so that you can show that you're ready to step up to the next level - this is a bull eye opportunity to show what you are truly capable of by leading a team and developing clients so that the agency continues to produce great award-winning work and you’re step up to Busienss Director.
- You will be used to managing senior level clients on brands worth over a £1m income and your rounded skill set will include TV, radio, OOH, press, digital, social, CRM and DM.
- It goes without saying you will be an energetic and enthusiastic agency player who loves the fast pace of this fantastic agency world we all enjoy! Commercial skills and the ability to spot and covert opportunities is key at this level, this isn’t a role for candidates who like to sit back.
- The agency is based in the heart of Central London and is situated in top of the range offices, close to lots of entertainment, restaurants and shops, while the agency itself boasts a roof top bar and a young, fun and motivated and friendly culture.