Senior Staffing Manager (Luxury Events)
Are you an experienced staffing manager or model booker looking for a challenge in the "high-end" luxury events industry? This is an exciting opportunity to join an ambitious and growing event staffing business.
An exciting new event staffing company specialising in high-end, luxury events across the fashion, retail, travel, lifestyle, media and FMCG sectors. With hugely successful retail businesses already, this group are looking to utilise their extensive knowledge and experience of growing a successful brand to continue to build their empire with this new enterprise in the events sector.
Incredible opportunity to take the lead in developing the set up and launch of an experiential event staffing company in central London. You will be responsible for developing a bespoke recruitment process, the commercial strategy development and deployment across sales, operations and event production. Research prospective clients and leverage your networks across the fashion, retail, lifestyle, media, travel and FMCG sectors to develop joint business partnerships and maximise visibility in the events industry.
- Design and implement a bespoke scouting and recruitment programme for "brand ambassadors", and develop training and retention programmes
- Attract, develop and maintain strong client relationships (new and existing)
- Create bespoke marketing campaigns to maximise exposure and attract new clients and staff
- Event production of experiential campaigns for the business' retail brands
- P&L accountability and management of accounts, delivering gross profit percentage metrics
- Monitor effective communications campaigns and compare performance in the market
You will be a go-getter with proven high-end event staffing experience, a passion for business development and strong commercial awareness to take full ownership of the role. You will be comfortable with having full Profit & Loss accountability and be confident to establish and grow the business through sales initiatives, marketing and networking activities. Experience in event staffing or with a high-end events company is essential. You will be creative, flexible with strong communications skills and the ability to design and execute a robust recruitment process for "brand ambassadors". A proactive, dynamic and strategic thinker with a passion for recruitment, events, sales and marketing.
- Sound understanding of high-end recruitment / staffing for experiential campaigns
- Passion for selling and comfortable negotiating with senior clients and stakeholders
- Proficient in Prezi and Microsoft programs
- Keenness for career progression
- Experience working with a high-end events company or in luxury event staffing management
If you want to join a creative and forward-thinking new company and DREAM of growing a small successful and expanding organisation, in a challenging yet super rewarding environment…this is the job for you!
If your background matches the key requirements and responsibilities as listed above, please reflect these in your CV and click "Apply" now.