Senior Marketing Manager
Senior Marketing Manager sought for an immediate start within a central London based publishing, training, content and events company.
This is a brand new role, reporting straight into the CMO, for an experienced and commercially minded marketer where you will be responsible for managing a full range of marketing activities across a portfolio of products and services. The successful candidate will work very closely with the leadership team to deliver overall marketing strategy for the organisation.
This is a role with an immediate start, with the possibility of a permanent position.
- Plan and devise effective demand creation programmes, using a wide range of digital and offline channels.
- Manage multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Optimize the digital funnel and end-to-end lead management process including lead capture and nurture.
- Manage and direct the performance and development of the team
- Monthly ROI reporting.
- Manage and allocate budgets, both internally and externally.
Essential knowledge and skills:
- Comprehensive and all round marketing experience.
- International marketing expertise.
- Key marketing trends.
- Key markets and growth strategies.
If you are immediately available and looking for your next exciting opportunity, please do get in touch today.