Account Manager - superstar disruptive marketing agency
Enthusiastic. Confident. Organised. Engaging.
As a successful Account Manager, these are some of the key words that should describe you whenever anyone thinks of you!
This opportunity as an Account Manager isn’t at a normal bulk standard marketing agency. They are NOT vanilla and they don’t follow the rules. Quite the opposite!
Our client is a creative B2B brand comms agency that specialises in disruptive marketing and currently works with a variety of well-known blue chip brands that don’t like to follow typical off the shelf marketing ideas.
This agency was founded by two very charismatic and well known B2B marketing leaders. Who over the years, have created, developed and sold some of the most successful agencies in their sectors.
It because of this career defining experience they are able to combine their knowledge and have created a business model and approach that delivers vast success.
Due to this on going success our client is now seeking a hungry Account Manager who can take the lead on a well-known, very popular and trendy Telco account as well a oversee a couple of other smaller accounts.
To be suitable for this role as an Account Manager you will have the following skills and attributes:
- Have a minimum of 3 years integrated marketing experience
- Experienced in digital marketing will be essential
- Have worked on some B2B accounts in the past 2 years
- Solid team management experience – ideally managed a minimum of 1 AE’s
- Team player but confident when it comes to taking control of an account
- You don’t need micro managing – although there is senior level support available
- Have been an Account Manager for a minimum of a year but ideally knocking on the door to be a Senior Account Manager soon
- You will be confident and outgoing – someone juniors will look up too
- Happy to work in a lively and vibrant environment – wall flowers need not apply
- Be confident in your abilities and know that you are destined for greatness as this opportunity will see you being mentored by the two founding directors for a particular longer term major role.
In return for your skills and expertise as a Account Manager our client offers a generous salary ranging between £30-35 plus other soft benefits
If you think you are the Account Manager we are seeking then apply today by clicking on the button below.