Product Manager- luxury brands
This heritage brand with a long history in the Staffordshire region is currently recruiting for a Product Manager to work on one of their most-loved brands.
The Role: This is a fantastic role for an experienced Product Manager who is looking for an opportunity to take ownership across a large portfolio and develop and grow the brand across all global regions.
- Develop a portfolio of products that is relevant to all global markets, while maintaining brand consistency and profitability
- Leverage key market insight as well as consumer and trend insight which will shape the long term strategic roadmap and brand positioning
- Work closely with the NPD and design teams to ensure that new products are moving through the stage-gate process on time and to budget
- Pricing; ensure that all new products to market have strong margins in line with competitor and market research
- Analyse sales for continuous forecasting and reporting
- Liaise with retail marketing teams and regional global teams to communicate new product launches, instore presentation and annual marketing plans
- Develop concepts for packaging and liaise with 3rd party suppliers to develop these
The Candidate: You must be a confident, personable individual who can build relationships quickly and show gravitas. You will have worked in a Product Manager role previously managing consumer products in your portfolio, ideally luxury products such as homewares, interiors, gifting, fashion and understand how to launch these products to market through retail partners. You must be able to demonstrate commercial acumen having grown a category and be comfortable working within a global, matrix organisation.
As well as an excellent salary, the benefits which accompany the role are as follows; 25 days holiday + BH, bonus, excellent product discount, pension, free parking.
This Product Manager role is commutable from Leek, Stafford, Stoke on Trent, Burton on Trent, Uttoxeter, Crewe, Nantwich.
This Product Manager role would also suit a Brand Manager who has NPD in their role, Category Development Manager, NPD Manager
Product Manager, Stoke on Trent, £excellent