Celebrity Magazine Specialist (Print)
Working for this major publishing company your job will be to attain and exceed sales targets and objectives and be responsible for maintaining existing business and the successful face to face selling of new business for the designated titles and online properties. The role is also responsible for responding to briefs and developing new business across our platforms with a focus on driving our audience at scale proposition. You will be selling to West End agencies
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- To effectively sell advertising space to the specified client base and thereby maximise share of revenue and volume in any given market.
- To prepare for and attend client/agency meetings to include a professionally executed presentation that is tailored to the meeting’s requirements.
- To establish and maintain strong working relationships with designated clients and agencies.
- To be accountable for all business covered by your given territory. This must include action plans, knowledge of competitor activity, marketing briefs, client history, planned activity, key personnel and decision makers, budgeting timetables and so on.
- To actively participate in leads meetings, brainstorming and group training sessions.
- To sell within the yield parameters laid down by the management team.
- To attend fairs, conferences, client’s events and seminars as agreed with the management team and conduct yourself professionally at all times.
- To accurately report on Salesforce, results of all the appointments within 1 day back in the office.
- Accurately maintain a detailed forecast of business and pipeline of sales leads in Salesforce
Accuracy of Administration
- To maintain accurate and detailed records of conversations, transactions and queries for all current, lapsed and future clients on Salesforce.
- To accurately input and create all booked advertising on Salesforce.
- To resolve any client queries within one working week of receiving them, otherwise they must be referred to the next line of management.
- To ensure that all appropriate credit checks and vetting processes are undertaken at all times.
- To maintain an accurate diary of all future calls to be made and fulfill these obligations.
- To ensure expense reports are completed accurately on Peoplesoft by the given deadlines each month and are within expenditure limits.
- Submit yearly business plan for your specialist business area
- To learn and maintain a current knowledge of the markets in which you sell.
- To be fully conversant with standard industry research tools: TGI, NRS, Comscore, Google Analytics etc.
- To be conversant with PowerPoint.
Skills and Experience
- Confident communicator face to face, on the phone and in writing
- Excellent & innovative presentation skills
- Strong sales approach including negotiating, handling objections and closing a deal
- The ability to resolve problems and disputes with clients and arrive at decisions which allow the business to move forward
- Demonstrate an understanding and knowledge of the publications & properties, and their target audience
- Ability to work in team orientated environment
- Computer literate
- Excellent attention to detail
Apply for Celebrity Magazine Specialist (Print)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly