User Experience Researcher
A rapidly growing B2C insurance brand is looking for a CRO expert create best in class online customer experience.
You will be involved in a range of exciting new web development projects targeting both new and existing customers.
- Help to execute and manage the brand's CRO testing roadmap
- Develop hypotheses, create briefs and guide developers in the creation and launch
- Quantitative user data analysis and qualitative user research
- Pulling reports together and communicating test results to key business stakeholders
- Working with team members in acquisition to agree test plans
- Working closely with IT to prioritise web changes.
- Day to day agency management.
- Working with the acquisition marketing team to optimise landing pages
- Experience working on or running conversion rate optimisation programmes
- Hands on experience with A/B testing tools such as Optimizely or similar
- Experience using web analytics platforms such as Adobe Site Catalyst or similar
- Excellent communication skills and experience with stakeholder management
- Knowledge of the latest tagging/tracking techniques and best practices