About Our Client
A dynamic and entrepreneurial FMCG food business with a portfolio of some of the most desirable and loved premium food brands in the UK. The brands are well established in the UK and forging their way internationally.
About the Role
This role will support the Marketing Director as part of the Global marketing team but will have a predominant focus on the UK business. In this role, you would have a good balance of strategy and activation, responsible for bringing new products to market, as well as driving the performance of the existing portfolio using consumer insight and market data to inform plans and drive performance - lots of ownership! You would be partnering with stakeholders across the business, and working in a dynamic, fast paced but supportive culture.
Our client is looking for a classically trained, experienced and ambitious FMCG marketing manager who is commercially astute and analytical. You will thrive on the challenge of identifying business opportunities to grow the brand and have prior demonstrable experience on how you have done this in previous roles through a mix of portfolio management and bringing NPD to market.
- Part of the Senior Global Marketing Team but with lead responsibility for the UK
- Setting the strategy and the UK activation programme
- Lead ATL campaign development for UK and partner with the international team
- Develop and lead annual digital and social media programme (UK and Global) – website, social media, e-commerce channels
- Develop UK annual PR and experiential programme
- Oversee innovation initiatives in close collaboration with the innovation team, building business cases.
- Optimise existing portfolio
- Line manage an ABM and a marketing assistant.
- You will have gained prior experience working for blue chip FMCG businesses and recognised brand names as well as time spent working in a smaller/mid-sized business or a very entrepreneurial team.
- You will certainly be able to thrive in a more entrepreneurial working environment, enjoy challenge and a fast pace.
- You must be both analytical but have creative flair.
- You are strategic, good at asking the right questions, with the required resilience to work in this commercial organisation
- You have exceptionally strong interpersonal skills and will be comfortable managing upwards as well as your peer set, demonstrating leadership and know how and when to engage key stakeholders in the most effective way
Need to Have
- You must have strong financial management skills and previous P&L and budget management.
- You will have experience of creative development and media planning across both ATL and BTL channels and have a strong understanding of social media and PR Line management experience.
If this role sounds just like you, please get in touch.
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don’t hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise daily **