CALLING ALL PLANNING DIRECTORS
- To be an integral part of one of the best known independent creative agencies in London
- For a talented Senior Planner or Planning Director to work on a diverse portfolio of brands.
- To develop award winning ideas that are not restrained to channels across some of the UK’s best loved brands in FMCG, automotive and sport.
- To work at an agency with an exceptional creative advertising heritage and pedigree. The founders are well known in the industry.
- As the Planning Director you will work across brands in sports, FMCG and automotive
- Working directly into the head of strategy you will be leading these accounts and be expected to be reasonably autonomous.
- The Planning Director will be working on campaigns utilising TV, social, content, and experiential.
- The head of planning is keen to develop his planners and you will be able to go on a variety of courses from UX to semiotics.
- The agency also have monthly dinner discussions with industry leaders that you will be involved with.
- The ideal Planning Director will have fully integrated experience but with brand at the heart.
- You should be used to dealing with senior level clients and commanding a room.
- Ideally you will have been a lead planner on accounts previously.
- You should love creating campaigns that are able to alter behaviours and interrupt consumers.
£75,000 - £90,000 plus benefits
Apply for Planning Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly