Social Media Coordinator
R0000315 – Social Media Coordinator
We are currently looking for a Social Media Coordinator to join our Marketing Team.
This role will be responsible for helping our Digital Team deliver and create engaging social media content as well as maintaining, overseeing and populating the Aston Martin Red Bull Racing website.
Working with and assisting the Social Media Producer, the Social Media Coordinator will play a key role in the delivery of campaigns across all digital and social media channels and their 15m followers; understanding the 'Red Bull Way' and be able to adopt our tone across social media to deliver and drive the teams Digital Strategy.
This role will oversee and manage website content to ensure the website is always up to date; planning and executing all website functionality including optimising SEO/SEM and take on responsibility for all website editorial and updates. This role will also support the Digital Manager with social media analytics and reporting on all social media channels on a weekly basis.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Relevant experience, having worked previously in a similar role within sports, music or similar lifestyle brand.
- Writing skills and ability to write in tone of the brand.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills as well as editorial judgement - Be a natural storyteller.
- Strong attention to detail.
- The ability to take ownership of projects, supported by the digital team, from idea phase through to reporting.
- HTML editing desirable but not essential.
- A strong understanding of content management systems.
- A clear understanding of all social media networks and the ability to sensibly moderate.
- Be proficient in Adobe Suite, with a key focus on Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premiere Pro.
- The ability to aid in the development of the channels, their content and promotion with new innovative ideas.
- Be passionate about social media and new technologies
- Experience of content creation and syndication via digital channels.
- Willing and able to travel to events.
- A flexible approach to working hours, particularly over race weekends.
It would be advantageous to be able to demonstrate the below:
- After Effects experience.
- Ability to shoot content.
- Knowledge for other sports, entertainment and popular culture.
Closing Date for Applications is 28th January 2018