Marketing Manager - ‘Publishing’
The PlayFusion Publishing team in Cambridge, UK is looking for an ambitious, results oriented and proven Marketing Manager. This role will help drive the planning, implementation and reporting of specific marketing activities and campaigns that promote PlayFusion’s consumer facing products and also support the promotion of the company’s technology platform and brand as a whole.
The perfect candidate will have experience working in a fast moving, high pressure environment within the digital space. Experience of content marketing, social, launches and working with big brand partners is a prerequisite. Many marketing activities will be managed in collaboration with external partners and brands across different geographies, so an ability to remotely manage project partners and the availability to travel internationally are very important. This position will be well-suited to an individual who is a creative thinker with strategic and analytical skills to set and deliver goals at the highest level. A passion for technology businesses and digital entertainment is needed.
▪ We’re looking for someone who’s dynamic, data-driven and enjoys a high-change environment that is constantly evolving. You have an ability to remain calm under pressure and tight deadlines. You are exceptionally savvy and have the skills to develop strong relationships across a complex matrix of internal and external stakeholders.
▪ 4+ years in online consumer marketing with Tech/Games/VR/AR/MR businesses within a multi-channel environment. Digital Marketing and social media experience required, brand or agency side or preferably both.
▪ Organised, proven self-starter; able to initiate, prioritise and drive projects from inception, development to execution and measurement.
▪ Demonstrated track record of leading multi-faceted online/offline marketing projects. A truly team player who can also operate alone when necessary and is happy to lead and follow given the circumstances.
▪ Excellent communication skills, able to strike the right balance in all situations, from cross-functional working groups to executive presentations.
▪ Strong analytical skills, able to identify and act upon opportunities for campaign improvement.
▪ Strategically astute, with a creative approach to solving problems and creating memorable customer experiences.
Develop and manage execution of marketing campaigns for PlayFusion’s products and brands in the global marketplace.
Liaise and work with internal and external teams, clear communication, seamless integration and timely execution of campaign deliverables.
Drive tracking, analysis, and insight to produce successful marketing campaigns, inspire evolution, and improve efficiency. Measure effectiveness and make recommendations for campaign optimisations.
Build and maintain strong professional relationships across all channels. Relationships with media agencies is a plus. Direct working experience with Google, Facebook and other ad networks is essential.
Meet marketing objectives and provide deliverables within timelines and on budget.
Execute on marketing, branding and positioning recommendations for customer-facing content.
Ensure the business has the correct tools to execute campaigns digitally and the subsequent management, analysis and reporting associated with them.
We are looking for an ambitious, go-for-it person who is highly creative but also data oriented. A love of technology start up’s is a must, if you crave structure and need micro-management then we probably aren’t for you. A desire to live on the cutting edge of computer vision, mixed reality and AI. Our perfect person will be a digital native more Guerrilla than Corporate, more Growth Hacker than Campaign Manager, more Bitcoin than Bullion.
BA in Marketing, Arts, Business or related field, but not essential.
PlayFusion (www.playfusion.com) is an independent, employee-owned, robotics and AI company with studios in the UK and USA that is pioneering the future of mixed reality connected play. PlayFusion’s proprietary technology platform uniquely fuses computer vision, robotics, audio recognition with interactive video games to provide the next generation of trans-media entertainment for game developers, toy manufacturers, educators and other content and brand owners.