Creative Recruitment Consultant
Would you like to manage the careers of the world’s most awarded creatives?
Who we are looking for:
- Creatively literate members of the communications industry, with a huge passion for the best creative work.
- Someone who is excited by the opportunity of helping creatives develop their careers, whilst assisting our agency clients to enhance the talent within their creative department.
- An ability to demonstrate empathy and insight for the creative agency process and creative product, by having spent time working for a leading creative company.
- You to still possibly be working within the creative industry as an Account Manager or Project Manager, overseeing projects and multi-stage processes within the business.
- A commercially aware individual who knows that their billing history will be important, but appreciates and values that AK Creative is not a 'hardcore sales' environment. We strive to provide our clients with a highly consultative and bespoke approach, looking beyond just their short-term recruitment needs to support them over the long-term.
- A natural networker and digital savvy individual who sees social media such as Twitter, blogs, FB and LinkedIn as essential business tools.
- Someone who wants to build their career as part of a small, highly collaborative specialist team
- A ‘people person’ who wants to learn and grow with others in a small rapidly expanding business. Given the company is now expanding, your contribution will be pivotal to the continued growth and future success of the business.
- Ideally someone who has a network of contacts within advertising agencies from their time working in the industry, but this is not essential although it would be highly desirable.
- Depending on your experience you will either work with our junior level creative candidates, supporting and developing the careers of graduating ‘Jolters’ – junior creatives from diverse backgrounds who through our sister company Jolt Academy, have completed their internship programme. Alternatively, if you have been working in the industry for a while and have more experience you will work with our mid-senior level creative candidates.
- An element of business and talent development is involved, so you will need to have experience of managing and developing others, as well as strong interpersonal skills so you can build relationships and network to build business information.
Finding the right talent is more than just recruiting someone into a job vacancy, at AK Creative it is about strategically managing and developing people’s careers, aligning their skills and experience with the right career opportunity. The role is demanding and diverse and involves the following:
- Keeping your industry knowledge up to date so you know which companies and individuals are doing the best creative work.
- Headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in a job
- Keeping your business knowledge up to date so you can develop a good understanding of client companies, their culture, organisational structure and strategy
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies
- Offering advice to both clients and candidates on market/pay rates, training and career progression
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising offer/contract arrangements between clients and candidates
- Meeting and exceeding targets that relate to the number of candidates placed and business leads generated
What We Offer
This is a fantastic opportunity for a creative recruiter to build a long-term career within a truly inspiring and rewarding industry. We work in a relaxed casual environment and are an open, supportive and friendly team.
We offer a very competitive compensation package including base salary and generous performance based commission.
Whilst our website is being updated you can find out more about AK Creative by clicking on the following link:
If you are interested in working with AK Creative then please send your CV and covering letter, detailing why you would be right person for our company, to Ruth Dines at email@example.com