Digital Marketing Manager
Are you a strong digital retail or beauty marketer with experience across loyalty, eCommerce, social media and digital apps? Do you want to work for fast paced global company? If so, read on!
Digital Marketing Manager-£50,000-£55,000-London
Our client is well known for presenting global brands to its target customers in exciting retail environments. They have over 260 outlets spread across 20 countries. A dynamic organisation, they are focussed on international expansion in strategically important geographical areas.
Within the role of Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
- Implementing digital marketing strategy from a global to European level
- Loyalty, eCommerce, social media and digital app strategy
- Thinking strategically but also be prepared to implement & be hands on
- Proposing and validating eCommerce pricing strategy
- Working closely on the managing the Click & Collect business
- Proposing and managing suggested agencies
In order to apply for the role of Digital Marketing manager you must:
- Have strong experience in delivering online loyalty programmes
- Have excellent experience in eCommerce online retailing or consumer goods
- Have excellent stakeholder management skills and be able to bring teams together
- Be prepared to be hands on across numerous channels
if this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Digital Marketing Manager-£50,000-£55,000-LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.