Fast growing creative and production agency is looking for a solid senior designer who would be happy to work 80% of his/her time with the client and the rest at the agency’s HQ in the West End. (The client is a global and much loved fun FMCG brand)
The group is headquartered in London but is present in many markets around the world, working through three global hubs (Singapore, New York and London) and with customer service and production facilities in multiple countries across every continent.
Our client is an expert provider of marketing communications and advertising production services across Broadcast, Print and Digital media with a full suite of services that can take a creative advertising or promotional concept and deliver it, translated and culturally adapted, in whatever the required medium into every target market in the world, with better turnaround times, higher quality, more functional technology and more effective return on production investment than any competitive offering.
The brands the agency work with are the world’s leading brands in consumer goods, financial services, automotive and electronics and we therefore compete in markets that demand the absolute highest standards of quality, customer care, reliability and value.
Culturally, they seek to combine the entrepreneurial enthusiasm and creativity of an agency start up with the standards and delivery of a world class professional services business.
They are a culturally diverse organisation in a period of transition and currently have around 2,000 full time employees representing the results of 8 years of continuous growth since start up.
You will be responsible for creating and developing concepts, designs and artwork in all media channels. You will be an important part of a growing Creative department working on a global FMCG powerhouse of a client.
- Developing core creative ideas, designs and wider creative solutions
- Collaborating with the in-house marketing department of the client and internal stakeholers within the agency (Creative Director and Account Director)
- Taking and responding to briefs directly from the CMO
- Delivering work that is exciting, ‘on brand’ and within guidelines
- Display a progressive understanding of creative development, design theory, typography and image creation / manipulation in all media
- Minimum of 4 years experience
- BA (Hons) Graphic Design or equivalent qualification
- Understanding of digital design and experience in the associated programmes
- Advanced Mac and program skills including Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Proven Creative experience
- A healthy interest in the wider aspects of design and its application
- Strong interest and eye for typography and design application
- A ’can do’ attitude and calmness under pressure
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work and investigate briefs on your own
- 25 days holiday
- Half day leave on your Birthday
- Life Assurance – four times annual salary
- Pension Scheme (Company contribution matched up to 3%)
- Childcare Vouchers
- Travel Season Ticket Loan
- Gym Discounts