Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Job Title: Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Salary: circa £80k
Our client is a global entertainment network with multiple entertainment platforms. This is a fantastic opportunity and a newly created position - to help make digital plans for consumption and lead all execution. This will suit a driven entertainment expert who has experience with digital media keen to work across some amazing brands and content.
- Engage consumers to all brands in the digital arena through earned, bought and owned channels
- Plan and execute digital media activities - web, SEO/SEM, website, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence across all Brands in conjunction with Brand & Publicity
- Advise and influence on campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs); optimise campaigns in real-time
- Working with audiences in display advertising context, including working with Ad Server, DMPs and cookie-syncing, e.g.
- Manage Double-Click (or other) Ad Serving
- Manage tag management tools, notably Google Tag Manager
- Ad operations (tagging, ad servers, pixels, troubleshooting & integrations)’
- Viewability and brand safety tools
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights driven from the above and other activities
- Strategic collaboration with incumbent media agency, creative agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Deliver all relevant financial and reporting requirements, including budgets, forecasts, monthly reports and scenario planning.
- Partner with Publicity and Promotions department to develop value-adding initiatives for individual product releases and media strategies that align to New Release & Catalogue strategies.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Proven working experience in digital marketing/media planning.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, RTB, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Proven experience of working with audiences in display advertising context, including working with DMPs and an understanding of the challenges around cookie-syncing
- A working knowledge of tag management tools, notably Google Tag Manager
- End-to-end understanding of ad operations (tagging, ad servers, pixels, troubleshooting & integrations)
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g. Double-Click, Sizmek)
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Fantastic presentation skills
- Strong experience in Film Marketing; experience in Home Entertainment with proven success strongly preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Drive and enthusiasm with passion for entertainment. Creative and innovative thinking – intuitive marketer with demonstrative problem solving skills and comfortable dealing with ambiguity