Email Marketing Executive
Be the first point of call for email campaigns and some broader digital marketing campaigns across all markets using marketing automation tools to optimise engagement and conversion with prospective students.
The client is based in London and currently going through massive transformation and is growing aggressively. This transformation is supportive of a digital first approach with communications across the organisation. A great time for an talented Email Marketing Executive to join a thriving organisation!
The key responsabilities for this Email Marketing Executive are
- To plan, create and execute the delivery of automated email marketing campaigns for a range of B2C and B2B target markets across the Group's colleges.
- This role requires adaptability, and to work across all aspects of execution and planning, including data, email send, form building and web page creation, ensuring the full campaign is aligned and creates a consistent and engaging customer journey.
- To work with the marketing team's account managers to plan for campaign activity for respective target markets, proactively identifying opportunities where automation can improve engagement and conversion and implementing changes to capture these opportunities.
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of all email campaigns (open rates, click through rates, visitor and lead generation and conversion) including ROI and adjust activities depending on impact. Use analytic tools including Google Analytics to help provide insight and analysis for activities.
- Produce/collate video content for email campaigns, using mobile technologies to help improve email campaigns and drive student recruitment.
This successful Email Marketing Executive will need to be available to work full time in London:
- Ensure that the College policy for equality of opportunity is adhered to and promoted in all aspects of the post holder's work
- Ensure effective quality control and continuous improvement in all aspects of the work and responsibilities attached to this post, in keeping with the College's quality assurance procedures and systems
- Be committed to professional self-development, through participation in in-service training as necessary for the successful carrying out of the job
- Ensure that the post holder carries out their responsibility relating to safeguarding and protects and promotes the welfare of children and vulnerable adults
- To comply with and promote college's Health and Safety policies and procedures and to undertake recommended Health and Safety training as and when necessary
- Undertake such other duties as are commensurate with the grade of the post, as may be reasonably required at the initial place of work or at other locations across the Group.
This is a 3 month fixed term contract paying £100 - £160 a day dependant on experience.