Senior Planner opportunity with an award winning shopper agency and marketing pioneer. The Senior Planner will work across their portfolio, running projects independently and leading the agency’s strategic response. They will be considered a thought partner by clients by demonstrating a clear understanding of their business.
This person should be capable of delivering through the line strategies having previously had ATL and BTL experience (must have done Shopper). They should be able to take ownership of the brief, ensure there’s a well-defined business problem along with a killer insight that leads to an inspiring solution that can live across different channels.
- Understand how to nurture brands and shape their vision in short and long term
- Have experience in collecting relevant data (shopper, consumer, brand, channel)
- Have a keen interest in macro trends, innovation and changes in the retail landscape
- Have experience in connecting the insight from the data applied to a user journey/shopper journeys, delivering omni-channel solutions
- Develop core creative territories
- Deliver different types of briefs for brand, category or customer solutions
- Have a keen interest and understanding of digital products and platforms, and how they influence purchase
- Have a passion for creative ideas, recognise and are committed to delivering, award-winning creative work
- Have excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Enjoy the pace for multiple client projects
- Have FMCG experience and ideally alcohol and cars
- Have working knowledge of research
- Have pitch experience
- Have experience of managing people
If the above sounds like you and you’d be interested to hear more please do send through your CV or get in touch directly.