Research & Insights Executive
Haymarket Automotive comprises Autocar, What Car? and PistonHeads - three brilliant brands that are world-famous for informing and entertaining car buyers, sellers and owners and which share the goal of leading in their chosen marketplaces.
Our reputation is built on quality journalism, slick marketing, product innovation and dogged and skilled salescraft, all in support of digital and print products that lead the market. No other automotive brand interacts with consumers and the car industry so comprehensively or is as well respected by its audience.
Whatever we do, we aim to be the best – and that starts with our teams and the way we place them at the heart of everything we do.
We are looking for a talented research professional with analytical and project management experience to support the newly created insights team at Haymarket Auto. You will be working hand in hand with digital analysts to bring together quantitative and qualitative data to derive behavioural insights for the business.
Working on market leading titles in the automotive space, you will leverage your expertise to manage strategically important projects employing multiple research methodologies ranging from traditional online surveys, customer interviews and digital ethnography.
As part of your role you will be
- Running campaign effectiveness studies
- Performing interviews
- Defining survey questions
- Managing third party agencies and tools
- Developing our panel proposition
- Conducting tracking studies
Experience and Skills
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Proven experience of creating research strategies/approaches
- Expertise in understanding data and interpreting it in real life business situations
- Knowledge of research methods, utilisation and provision
- Interest in human factors, ethnography, and the user-centered design process
- Interest in behavioural economics principles and research
- Ability to self-learn and acquire expertise rapidly in own and other related fields
- Ability to remain calm and deliver under pressure
- High level of attention to detail and thoroughness
- Confident, motivated and a strong communicator