We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a junior or midweight Artworker/Presentation Designer to join the creative team in our West London studio. The main focus of the role will be designing and creating exciting and engaging presentations as well as artworking collateral for internal and external projects.
We are looking for a talented Artworker/Designer with a graphic design background and a varied portfolio that demonstrates full working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite - in particular Photoshop, Illustrator and PowerPoint.
Candidates will have proven experience in creating PowerPoint templates and presentations for a variety of purposes such as; events & conferences, sales pitches and/or internal communications.
Candidates must be personable, presentable and punctual with a friendly 'can do' attitude.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2 years + design or artwork experience.
- Adobe Creative Suite - InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Proven experience creating slick, engaging presentations and functional PowerPoint templates.
- Experience handling multiple projects at any one time, working closely and efficiently with Project Managers and other Designers.
- Ability to deliver under pressure in a busy and fast paced studio environment.
DESIRABLE KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Compressing and converting videos for use in presentations.
- Trimming or extending audio for use in presentations.
- Personable and client-focused.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Self-motivated with excellent time management skills.
- Can do, positive attitude with ability to stay composed when working under pressure.
- Proven problem-solving abilities and resourcefulness.
- Ability and desire to learn new technologies.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
Our team is a mix of experienced entrepreneurs, people who have worked at the highest levels in large global organisations, academics, and bright graduates - it's a good balance, and it's important for us that we get the right person who is happy working alongside people from these backgrounds. We have a relaxed and focused office in West London, with regular team socials, and we expect to add more benefits as we grow. We have a culture that encourages curiosity and imagination in how we achieve our goals, and an absolute focus on building a global business.