Account Director // CHARITY CLIENTS
Central London | Leading strategic agency | £45,000 - £50,000
One of London's most awarded, most celebrated and most highly regarded agencies is on the hunt for an Account Director to join their charity team.
2017 was an outstanding year for this agency and particularly for this team, with impressive results gained for the two main charities that the agency works with (across all direct channels, including high profile DRTV). In fact, the work has been more than impressive; it has hands-down outperformed all business expectations for both charities and gained industry-wide admiration from a strategy/creative view point too. No doubt another avalanche of awards will follow.
2018 is set to be bolder, bigger and even braver.
As Account Director you'll be part of a great team working together to create campagns - for two exceptional charities - that you'll genuinely be proud of and, crucially, will make a real difference to people's lives.
To achieve this, you'll work alongside a terrific planning team and creative department, in addition to continuing an effective working relationship with the clients and managing a small account handling team (AE, AM) too.
We're very interested in speaking with you if:
- Bring experience at Account Director level across all 'direct' channels and ideally to include DRTV and definitely with a good handle on data. Previous experience working in the charity sector will be highly desirable (or at the very least you have a keen interest in it)
- You are comfortable presenting to clients and running meetings
- Have a good handle on the numbers: you'll be confident leading the forecast
- Possess a strong understanding of strategy and an eye for creative
- You are - genuinely - a team player and enjoy working in a creative agency environment
- In the region of £48k plus a suite of strong benefits
- Training and development, continued and real support for your ongoing career progression
- Impressive working environment, with a lively social scene
Please apply immediately as our client is hoping to appoint asap. Best of luck!
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.