An internationally renowned design agency, who work across integrated design specialising in the retail and fashion sectors, are looking for an experienced Creative Producer to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity to work within a highly-regarded agency to produce integrated campaigns for a number of their largest retail accounts.
Key responsibilities within this role:
- Acting as the key individual in overseeing and managing projects from brief to completion, you will act as the middleman between clients, strategy, client service & creative teams, communicating and updating all ideas throughout development and production spanning Print (OOH/ Press), Radio, Video, Social, TV and Web (animation and video)
- Scoping out all project logistics across budgets, timelines and project workflow to ensure the client specifications are met to the highest standard
- You will act as the linchpin between all internal teams including Accounts, Strategy and Creative to scope out project development throughout production and development stages
- Management of third party supplier relationships, including quotes and cost estimates, rights and licenses, ensuring the appropriate team members are updated throughout the creative lifecycle
- Managing transcreation projects when required
- The implementation of systems and overall best practice to ensure the smooth running of all projects, ensuring clear lines of communication between your team(s)
- Ensuring each project is effectively resourced, getting the best from your team and inspiring throughout
What type of candidate are we looking for?
- Previous experience working within a similar role as either a Creative/ Integrated Producer or Project Manager, across multi-disciplinary campaigns within a creative agency
- Experience working on fashion/ retail clients is key!
- A broad understanding of the production processes spanning integrated campaigns throughout all stages from brief to completion
- An individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment and works well under pressure, collaborating when necessary
- A natural problem solver with the ability to resolve issues and prioritise tasks and ensure any issues are prevented in advance
- Exceptional communication skills, you will be able to motivate fellow team members, communicate effectively and provide clear and concise updates to range of different clients and internal teams
If you are a Creative Producer, itching for a new challenge with a well regarded agency in London, then please send your application to email@example.com to register your interest.