A national consumer loyalty brand is looking for a UI/UX Designer to join their progressive in-house digital studio.
This is a superb opportunity for a designer who is looking to work on a diverse range of projects including, mobile apps, web apps, websites and digital campaigns.
As a senior member of this design team, you will be given the opportunity to lead your own projects. As part of this agile team, you will be working closely with your development, production, sales and marketing teams.
With 3+ years experience in a similar role you will also have a superb experience across;
- Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, InVision and Principle.
- Planning large projects and setting out priorities accordingly.
- Driven, hardworking and comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to collate data from a wide range of sources to provide extra insight into customers' needs and behaviours.
- A strong understanding of UX processes -
- Design Sprints, Design Systems, User Story Mapping, Agile UX, Lean UX.
You will be a designer who is passionate about creating intuitive and effective user experiences. You will also be able to communicate your design thinking effectively to various stakeholders.
This company will support your learning and development and are focused on providing their employees with a work-life balance. In addition to this, they are a very social team and will offer you a range of benefits.
If you’re looking for a new position where you will be working across a diverse range of projects, be provided with ongoing support and be part of an innovative and talented digital team, send us your CV and work samples today!
Sponsorship is not an option for this position.