Product Marketing Manager
- Contributing to the development and delivery of compelling propositions backed by effective and measurable multi-channel marketing campaigns that support product business objectives and UK business objectives.
- Ensuring that product campaign effectiveness is maximised by linking external brand, segment and sector marketing campaigns with internal business readiness. Essential that all stakeholders are engaged and business development teams are equipped with sales enablement tools required to deliver campaign sales results.
- Unwavering focus on collaboration, the jobholder is expected to not only 'join-up' with colleges within own team, but foster deep relationships with the product businesses, and the wider marketing function.
- Understanding customer segments and needs.
- Understanding target product decision makers and their role within their customer segments and use analysis of their vertical media consumption habits and behaviours to plan and execute intelligent and effective marketing activities to drive awareness and sales opportunities.
- Ensuring all propositions and campaigns are client-centric and compelling, positioning a broad range of product propositions holistically within and across product verticals, avoiding product 'push'.
- Effectively communicating and collaborating across the marketing function and product businesses to secure buy-in and alignment of campaign objectives.
- Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. proposition development, customer experience, marketing communications and campaign management, product marketing.
- Experience working in relevant market/context, i.e. marketing.
- Role relevant qualifications, i.e. Degree level qualification or equivalent.
- Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. a B2B or B2C environment ideally in the financial or professional services is desirable but not essential.
- Role relevant qualifications, i.e. Chartered Institute of Marketing and/or Institute of Direct Marketing is desirable but not essential.
- A desire to find ways to continually improve the service delivered to customers.
- A track record of constantly looking for ways to do things better and an excellent understanding of the mechanism necessary to successfully implement change.
- Set and achieved challenging short, medium and long term goals which exceeded the standards in their field.