Creative Solutions Executive
Creative Solutions Executive
Excellent salary package
If you are a collaborative, dynamic and entrepreneurial media sales professional with a passion for digital media and how this relates to brand strategy, we have created a perfect career opportunity here at 1XL Studios.
1XL is a unique collaboration of 30 of the UK’s most respected news publishers. We reach over 26 million people every month (comScore Total Audience) through our wide range of national and local news sites. Collectively we employ over 5,000 full time journalists across the UK working for our cherished and respected news brands, which form the heart of the communities they represent. Through 1XL Studios we partner with brands to create engaging, entertaining and informative content that serves our audiences and our clients marketing objectives.
1XL are looking for an enthusiastic and talented Creative Solutions Executive to help grow our Studio team in London. Working within our digital sales team the Creative Solutions Executive will engage with media agencies and clients directly to devise and develop creative media packages that use 1XLs audiences and platforms to meet client briefs. Your key responsibilities will require you to:
- Initiate and/or develop relationships with media agencies (via telephone, email, meetings, social events/entertaining)
- Pitch 1XL creative solutions ideas to advertisers both through proactive pitch work and responding to agency briefs
- Build strong cases as to why 1XL is the right platform for campaign briefs
- Understand advertisers marketing objectives and ensuring responses are focussed on delivering on the clients KPIs
- Hit targets (both meetings, calls and revenue)
- Help lead new business efforts, securing partnerships with global brands while co/leading pitches to existing and new clients
- Create compelling integrated marketing proposals
- Stay abreast of trends in the digitally enabled world and understand how they impact clients’ business and marketing initiatives
- Provide excellent client service by being responsive, accountable, and detailed oriented.
The ideal candidate:
You will be a collaborative, dynamic and entrepreneurial media sales professional with a passion for digital media and how this relates to brand strategy, including:
- Experience of creative solutions sales in an agency or publisher environment
- Proven track record of maintaining and building client business
- Existing agency relationships
- Creative business writing skills with the ability to articulate a clear value proposition for senior clients and marketers
- Passion for brand building
- Collaborative working style
- Comfortable pitching and presenting to clients and agencies
- Strong relationship builder and networker – reliable, committed, and success-focused.
We are an entrepreneurial business and the rewards will reflect your contribution and success.
To apply, please apply with a covering letter and CV below.