ABM/Junior BM – Hair and Beauty
Our client a major player in the health and personal care categories with global reach. They are looking for a marketing executive or established ABM looking to step up to join their team. Based in London with 2 days in Head Office highly commutable from London.
About the Role
Reporting into a highly experienced Senior Brand Manager, you will assist the brand team in this full mix role – from giving input to brand strategy and annual brand plans, supporting in brand communications as well as working on the innovation strategy.
You will be responsible for tracking brand KPIs and reporting on performance and for analysing market data, so it’s important that you are numerically literate and are comfortable working with financial and market information.
This is fantastic opportunity to work on market leading brand and to stretch yourself.
- Input to creative brand strategy
- Market trend analysis Annual brand plans
- Reporting on brand performance and track targets
- Budget management
- Write briefs and work in partnership with agencies
- Brand communications and activation
- NPD – help develop and maintain innovation funnel
- Export liaison - working with other markets to adapt POS, artwork
You must to have the following experience
- You will either be an experienced Marketing Assistant or an ABM looking to step up.
- You will have haircare, personal care or FMCG food and drink experience.
- Prior experience of creating A&P programmes (ATL, BTL and digital/social)
- Have strong analytical skills – financial and market data
- Mature in your approach - looking to grow
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Additional European language a nice to have
If this role sounds just like you, please get in touch.
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don’t hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise daily **