Online Merchandising & Digital Manager
About Our Client
Our client is a worldwide leader in hospitality and leisure, with dynamic brands already established in 95 countries and continual growth with a new premises opening every two days! They believe in being more than just a brand - they are a company full of hospitality experts who share the same passion - making people feel welcome.
- Increase conversion, qualified traffic and revenue generated via their websites with particular emphasis on promoting the product, selling the offer and converting.
- Own the UK merchandising calendar for all websites.
- Accountable for the delivery of revenue originating from web and other digital production.
- Liaise with revenue management, ecommerce and marketing teams to build offers on the websites according to business needs.
- Create strong messages and attractive visuals to update web content.
- Ensure implementation and update of web B2B and B2C content (rooms & restaurants sections): home page, offer pages, hub pages, restaurants and partnerships pages.
- Optimising landing pages for all on site merchandising ensuring bounce rate reductions, click thru rates and ultimately conversion
- Contact and share information (content, banners, offers) with central team and ensure international web relays are promoting our UK hotels and offers on their geo-localised site.
- Brief / follow up with creative agency for visuals creation.
- Weekly monitoring of homepage and offer performances with Web Analytics Manager.
- Communication of merchandising, banner and Boost performance and results for UK properties on a regular basis adjusting plans accordingly to maximise performance.
You Will Have
- Relevant E-commerce experience in a commercial trading role
- Fluent in written and spoken English with good copy writing skills
- Must be a team-player with enthusiasm to share knowledge
- Agency management experience
- Good understanding of Google Analytics, Web technologies including HTML and CSS
- Daily experience using Content Management Systems and photoshop design skills
- Understanding and experience of initiating A/B testing Understand how to optimise and manage several websites efficiently, making executive decisions where necessary
- Strong commercial focus but with the ability to champion the customer in all situations and environments
If you fit the above profile, apply today!