An exciting opportunity has arisen for a PPC Executive to join one of our clients, a fantastic B2B company based in the West Midlands. Our client prides themselves in offering a first-class service and is looking for a passionate individual to join their team as they continue to experience growth.
As a PPC Executive you will play a pivotal role within the company and your main role will be to set-up and manage PPC campaigns to ensure that the company are delivering what their customers want to a high standard, while reporting on this and making recommendations.
Key day to day responsibilities will include:
- Overall ownership of PPC strategy
- Taking ownership and managing PPC campaigns
- Paid social marketing
- Ensure the campaign strategy is market leading
- Provide monthly reporting
- Be the point of contact for campaign queries
- Keep up to date with Google updates
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Experience in managing paid campaigns
- Awareness of budget and able to manage own budgets
- Experience in Google Shopping is not a must but would be beneficial
- Forward thinking and passionate about the market and keeping up to date with changes
- Genuine passion for marketing
- You will have an analytical approach and be a team player
This role would suit a PPC Executive looking for a new opportunity or maybe you are a passionate Marketing Executive with a passion for PPC and looking to grow your career in this area.
In reward for your hard work you will receive a competitive salary and have the opportunity to work with a great company who are growing and extremely well known in the market.
This role is commutable via Wolverhampton, Walsall, Birmingham, Telford and West Bromwich.
If this looks like the perfect role then please do apply or contact Michelle Mumford at Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment for more information.
Senior PPC Executive, up to £30 000 DOE, Wolverhampton