My client - a fast-paced design agency based in West London who create unique and bespoke products and packaging for huge names across the retail space are looking for a talented, hard-working Middleweight Designer to join there ever- growing team.
They are looking for a proactive designer who has a versatile portfolio displaying exciting designs that make them stand out from the crowd.
The role has extreme flexibility and will allow you to be involved in various departments across the company.
Due to the amazing progression structure that is implemented in the company, they have a very low turnover of staff so the feel throughout the studio is like one big happy family. Everyone is supportive and nobody shies away from getting stuck in with other peoples work as well as their own.
As packaging designer you will:
- Have a strong portfolio displaying your ideas, execution and craft including process sketches
- Have 2:1 degree or above in graphic design
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience
- Have a highly motivated and positive mentality with a strong sense of commitment towards your team
- Have strong interpersonal skills
- Be able to illustrate (desired not essential)
If you want your design work shown in retailers around the work and are looking to hit-the-ground running in a company that let you chill on a deck chair at lunch time then send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org