Full Stack Development Lead / Technical Director
Full Stack Development Lead / Technical Director - Tech Start-up - £60,000 - £80,000 plus benefits
Development Lead - The Client
An exciting Tech Start-up is currently building out its teams and needs someone to head up their expanding tech team. They are building an executive network that allows agencies and big brands to access strategic thinkers directly and they have really picked up pace!
Having secured full funding and already secured contracts with some global brands, they are going through a period of rapid expansion and are looking for entrepreneurial and like-minded individual to be part of their journey.
Development Lead - Your Role
You will be responsible for their core platform and the full development strategy for it. This will mean getting your hands dirty with the code where necessary, as well as setting out long term plans for development.
In short, you will take full ownership of their platform and build a team underneath you to facilitate its growth.
Development Lead - Key Responsibilities
* Hands on coding of ideas and prototypes and development through an iterative and agile process.
* Technical decision maker at every stage of the Software Development Life-cycle, factoring in both technical and commercial constraints along the way.
* Lead the writing of proposals; defining scope, budgets, and timescales.
* Identify strategic objectives for the Technology Team for each and individual project.
* Work closely with a creative team of designers, developers, and strategists to create comprehensive solutions.
Development Lead - Key skills:
* A minimum of 5 years Full stack development experience, with previous experience building initial MVPs through to complex and scalable APIs a plus.
* Experience in at least one server side language such as PHP.
* Experience in delivering production-ready code, with a mobile first approach.
* Strong working knowledge of UX, with a passion for design led thinking and ability to work with designers effectively.
* A natural leader with good communications skills and the ability to motivate and inspire technical teams
In return, you will have a competitive package with equity options after probation. You will also be part of a driven team who have gone against the corporate structure and drive innovation and creativity from the ground up.
Interested to learn more?
Click apply and submit your CV now!
Alternatively, please feel free to get in touch with me directly at email@example.com or on 0207 845 7266.
Don't forget to add me on LinkedIn to stay updated on other opportunities.