Graduate customer data & insight analyst - Music - London
Graduate Customer Data & Insight Analyst - Music - London
£18,000 + benefits
Graduate Customer Data & Insight Analyst - The Company
My client are a well respected Music channel for Brands, Bands and Fans. With over 10 years experience under their belt this music broadcasting channel deliver an audience of 1.2M of 18-24's across TV, digital and mobile platforms in the UK. Their offering features in-house curated playlists and specialist music industry takeovers, they also boast an interactive playlisting app and control panel system for on-demand music programming. Due to the growth in audience data they have a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate Customer Data & Insight Analyst.
Graduate Customer Data & Insight Analyst - The Role
The Graduate Customer Data & Insight Analyst will be responsible for helping to understand the data they have on their B2C and B2B customers. You will be working closely with all their main teams across Sales, Operations and Marketing. They are looking for someone that wants ownership and autonomy, someone who's driven to make great things happen. You will uncover insight through data analytics and will contribute ideas and assets to help inform and drive marketing campaigns, product decisions, sales pitches and new business.
● Telling stories with data in an informative and easily digestible manner. Providing real-time feedback to music, sales and operations
● Using audience segmentation to refine campaign targeting across all digital channels. Establishing the effective management of a B2B/B2C customer satisfaction program.
Data, Analytics and Insight
● Delivering a versatile and highly available reporting dashboard using Tableau, which provides the right level of self-service and data visibility to all stakeholders.
● Collecting insights and understanding of our B2B and B2C needs and wants, both in terms of functionality and content scheduling / programming.
● Conducting exploratory and hypothesis driven analysis in an attempt to answer specific business questions or unlock additional value from our current datasets.
● Mining primary and secondary data sets to understand user behaviour and guide commercial sales/product decisions.
● Undertaking survey design, scripting and analysis, in-depth interviews and facilitation of regular consumer workshops / focus groups.
● Identifying scalable strategies, tactics and channels for audience growth, increased brand appreciation and loyalty.
● Assisting internal/external development teams to create/upgrade products and services based on qualified feedback.
● Identifying opportunities derived from actionable outcomes/insights.
Graduate Customer Data & Insight Analyst - Key Skills
University graduate or equivalent with strong analytical skills.
Highly numerate with demonstrated statistical abilities and an unconditional love for data, numbers and analytics.
Proven work experience dealing with large sets of data and analytics, preferably in a marketing, tech or operational environment.
Confident and articulate.
Eager to develop skills and knowledge in data science.
Experience with Data Visualisation Tools: Tableau (preferred, not essential).
Highly proficient in Excel and Powerpoint.
Ability to interpret findings through data visualization and delivery of compelling presentations to both internal and external stakeholders.
Preferred (but not essential) knowledge of writing and optimising database queries in SQL to cleanse extremely large data sets.
Superb communication skills, both verbal and written.
Analytical, naturally inquisitive and a problem solver.
If this is the Graduate Customer Data & Insight Analyst role for you then do not hesitate and apply now !
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "KATE BERGMAN" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Kate Bergman | DD: + 44| 207 845 7235 - firstname.lastname@example.org Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly