Head of Sector and Regional Marketing - Global B2B Firm
You will bring together marketing messages across EMEA and UK and maintain the position of the brand as the go-to adviser for the space. A key objective will be to oversee the growth of their key business lines and maintain the success of others, ensuring that marketing resources are attributed proportionately.
You will reporting directly into the CMO and will be line managing two senior marketers who have their own marketing teams and also have dotted line responsibility for another marketing team within the business.
To be successful in the role it is essential to collaborate with and influence senior business stakeholders throughout the whole organisation to represent marketing and maintain a constant message.
An important part of this role will be a deep understanding of large scale B2B marketing campaigns across different business lines and sectors as well as familiarity and knowledge of managing a team within a matrix structure.
- Design and oversee a marketing plan that focuses on regional and business line growth
- Tie together UK marketing plan with EMEA and Global teams and share knowledge, best practice and potential opportunities
- Ownership of the budget and accurate forecast ensuring buy in of longer term investment from senior stakeholders
- Identify key priorities and influence peers and stakeholders to focus budgets and efforts on highlighted priorities - oversee culture change between marketing and stakeholders
- Ensure that all marketing plans across UK, EMEA and Global complement each other
- Ability to prioritise business objectives based on forecasts, figures and ROI
- To be able to motivate and inspire colleagues and drive change across marketing
- Worked with and influenced C level executives to get approval of and engagement in budgets and strategies
- Significant experience within B2B marketing across EMEA - Preferably Financial Service/Professional Services/technology
- Proven track record of driving business growth