Planning Director opportunity to become part of the accounts global leadership team within this creative innovation agency. With a diverse offering and output this agency is constantly pushing the boundaries with its work. It’s ambition is apparent across all of its work and people who work in the group.
The account is the second largest client in the agency with the remit being incredibly varied, encompassing an ever-increasing range of products, categories and channels. You will be working on new product or entire category launches across a diverse brand portfolio. Typically this will be holistic media campaigns that reflect the agency and their approach to solving client challenges.
You will be responsible for leading the strategic development of all these major projects. You will sit at the heart of both the internal team, partnering a Managing Partner and Creative Director, as well as fostering and building the key client relationship. You will play a fundamental role in the development of the agency's creative product.
- An understanding of what it takes to make famous work and with this a portfolio to be proud of
- A strategic leader who is business focussed with a strong creative eye
- Truly integrated experience and should be as comfortable delivering major TV brand campaigns as you are managing digital and brand activation campaigns
- Should be naturally entrepreneurial (in mind and attitude) and thrives on working in a fast paced, creative environment
- A team player, someone who can help shape the output to be globally recognised work
If the above sounds like you and you’d be interested to hear more please do send through your CV or get in touch directly.
*Because of high level applicants we can only come back to candidates with the required experience.