Digital Marketing Manager
Dream jobs are often just that - dreams. But, if you want to be marketing blues skies, deep oceans, endless beaches and playgrounds in the sun, this could be for you. If you are a digital marketer with a passion for building a leading leisure brand via online channels, this could be the role for you.
Looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to define and drive the online marketing plan implementation!
- Increase qualified traffic on the website through an efficient and optimised integrated online marketing plan
- Monitor & optimise SEO performance
- Plan and implement all online marketing activities and liaise with the online marketing agencies: online media plan, online display creative, website animation creative, paid search, affiliate network, social networks
- Innovate and optimise overall digital strategy and more specifically search, being proactive with websites optimisations to grow Online sales
- Monitor closely website performance.
- Lead the website improvement plans, overseeing the E-commerce executive priorities to align the website capabilities to the overall Online agenda
- Lead the content stream
- Leading with an SEO approach, deliver the annual content strategy to increase visibility and brand awareness of the brand in the UK
- Share best practices across markets and push the digital agenda and channel integration across these markets
You will have:
- Experience in a similar role with a travel or retail background
- Good working knowledge of PPC
- Strive for analytical excellence maximizing return and increasing efficiency
- Strong knowledge in SEO, with specific ability to drive SEO strategy on platforms
- Strong project management skills
- A/B testing
- A natural collaborator across functionalities, communication and people skills that ensure the ability to get results from both creative and analytical styles, ability to improve processes
- User first - A natural curiosity and committed to finding and working with real insight
If you fit the above description, apply today!