Business Developemtn Manager Recruitment
Your main function will be to sell recruitment solutions across two leading fashion titles and their related websites. You will develop and maintain strong working relationships with both internal and external customers. Have regular contact with your client list and build excellent working relationships in order to increase the two brand’s share of clients’ spend and ensure maximum delivery against sales targets across the entire portfolio digital, print and events through the management and growth of customer accounts & generation of new business.
- Raise and maintain both brand profiles in the market, in order to be the advertising media of choice.
- Exceed monthly, quarterly and annual target revenues as defined by your manager.
- Identify new revenue streams (on and offline) to generate sustainable growth, year on year.
- Find and target new areas for revenue i.e. new advertisers from the competition, new product and company launches featured in editorial.
- Be accountable for all business covered by your allocated area of responsibility. This should include action plans, knowledge of competitor activity, marketing briefs, client’s history, planned activity, key personnel and decision makers and so on.
- Sell new projects to relevant clients, and to gain an answer from all clients before deadlines.
- To attend various exhibitions/conferences/events and seminars as agreed, to maintain and build client contacts and obtain new leads where possible.
Qualifications and Experience
- As Business Development Manager you will ideally have 18 months sales experience in a business to business environment, preferably within recruitment advertising.
- You will have a proven track record of successfully developing accounts and securing new business wins.
- You will be professional, entrepreneurial and organized with strong commercial awareness.
- You will also be an excellent communicator with world class sales skills, including negotiation, influencing, creating urgency and closing.
- First and foremost you must have the attitude to want to win, develop yourself professionally and never accept second best