Digital Display Manager
As a senior Display Marketing Manager you will be focused on leading digital acquisition and engagement across display and social channels.
- Defining display marketing best practices for both acquisition and engagement marketing campaigns.
- Working with regional marketers and agencies on upstream planning, briefing, execution and optimization
- Media Owner Management: Build and maintain good external relationships with publishers/networks/suppliers.
- Developing, socializing, running display marketing training programs; partnering with change management team to drive awareness and adoption.
- Developing and maximizing existing digital marketing playbook
- Identifying, deploying and onboarding new marketing technologies for display
- Partnering with the Ad Operations manager to communicate AdTech recommendations from a display marketing perspective.
- Defining instrumentation and tracking needs
- Responsible for measuring the performance of the display marketing channel
- Partnering with EMEA agencies on the development of best practices
- Partnering with EMEA agencies to ensure best practices are adopted and factored into campaign planning and optimisation.
- Ensuring optimal operational setup of internal and external teams for digital media buying
- Collaborating with analytics for display campaign reporting and the automation of reports.
You will be an experienced Digital Display Marketing specialist well versed with display marketing tactics (For Brand, Direct Response/performance, Engagement campaigns), technologies, tracking and measurement methodologies.
- Hands-on experience of digital channels such as display, social, search and mobile
- Experience in planning and buying digital media, understanding of the digital marketplace, inclusive of ad-tech and programmatic opportunities
- Familiar with a range of media technology
- The ability to learn new processes and technology quickly
- Strong experience of delivering and optimising marketing campaigns to performance metrics
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills with a passion for testing and optimising
- Proficiency with online tracking/reporting systems
- The ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment; working under pressure and prioritise workload
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for the digital advertising space