Senior Account Manager - Integrated Agency - London
A creative agency is looking to hire a motivated Senior Account Manager on a temp to perm basis.
With a strength in digital and a fully integrated offering, this independent agency works on some big names in FMCG, lifestyle, Fashion and Retail and are in need of a confident Senior Account Manager with strong experience in print, digital/direct and web delivery.
Supporting the Business Director, this role will involve leading on a number of projects ranging from brand website, retail communications through to consumer DM and ATL activities on two accounts in lifestyle and telco. The client relationships are strong and you’ll need to be comfortable and confident being the primary point of contact on projects and running meetings with mid level clients. It is a role that will require strong organisational skills to meet the clients demands to produce great creative work.
Key Requirements for the Senior Account Manager:
- 4+ years agency experience across print advertising and marketing, project management, websites/digital experience
- A proven track record in client service and relationship building
- Experience leading accounts
- Ideally some retail marketing, direct mail, TV advertising experience
- Highly detailed, organised and data literate - to review campaigns and report back
If this sounds like you - a driven and independent Senior Account Manager with solid project management experience across Integrated campaigns and with a passion to deliver outstanding creative work - then get in touch today. This could be the role for you!
Apply for Senior Account Manager - Integrated Agency - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly