Front End Developer
Front End Developer - Digital Agency - £40,000 - £45,000 plus benefits
Front End Developer - The Client
A leading independent digital agency based in Kings Cross is looking to expand their tech team at the moment! They focus on delivering integrated digital products for long standing global clients, with a bias towards UX and creative flair.
Front End Developer - Your Role
You will be responsible for building both small and large scale web applications from start to finish. This role is primarily for their biggest account and you will therefore be involved in every aspect of the Development Life-cycle. This role is looking for a Front End Developer with a great base of experience, however given the broad spectrum of this role, a basic understanding of PHP would be an advantage as you will also be working on CMS development.
Front End Developer - Key Responsibilities
* To write clear, test driven and comprehensive code.
* Be hands on in the development stages to implement features and UI from specifications.
* To define project technical requirements and identify new technologies to be implemented through technical research.
* Prototype new ideas and features.
* Contribute to project and product documentation and write technical specifications.
* Establish time and delivery targets for your team
Front End Developer - Key Skills
* Experience in custom CMS development using PHP and WordPress.
* Excellent HTML 5 and CSS skills.
* Experience in Version Control Systems.
* Experience in developing cross browser/platform compatible solutions.
In return, you will be joining a fun and vibrant environment full of like-minded individuals. You will receive countless opportunities to work on projects that will enhance your technical skill-set, along with a structured progression pathway.
Interested to learn more?
Click apply and submit your CV now!
Alternatively, please feel free to get in touch with me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0207 845 7266.
Don't forget to add me on LinkedIn to stay updated on other opportunities.