Search Acquisition Manager
One of the biggest brands in the world is looking for a Search Manager. They have invested in Adobe Media Optimiser and this will give you an opportunity to advance your skills.
This is a planning and analytical role, implementation will be through the media agency.
SEARCH MANAGER'S RESPONIBILITES
- Manage the deployment of the overarching strategy that positions Digital as an increasing driver
- Prioritise and optimise with the relevant internal partners
- responsible for defining stakeholder management mapping for key programmes of work
- Responsible for the integration between stakeholders across the wider matrix environment Responsible for establishing agreed SLAs with stakeholders in the design, implementation and remediation of activity
- Support achievement of the HSBC Vision, Values, Goals and Culture
- Provide technical leadership and support technical excellence by searching out external best practice
- Develop and recommend changes and improvements to operating models, procedures and practices
SEARCH MANAGER'S EXPERIENCE
- Strong knowledge of the search channel in competitive industries (e.g. travel, electronics ecommerce or FS)
- Capacity in creating an agile framework to run the search channel
- A track record of constantly looking for ways to do things better and an excellent understanding to successfully implement change
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills