Programmatic Display Manager
One of the biggest brands in the world is looking for a Display Acquisition Manager. You will be part of a creative, fast paced community of experienced analytical marketers, with customer experience at the heart of what they do.
This is the opportunity for being the go-to person in the company in this area.
This role will concentrate on the planning aspects of campaigns: all execution will be done by the agency. But you should have hands-on experience to allow for good campaign monitoring.
DISPLAY ACQUSITION MANAGER'S RESPONIBILITES
- Plan and overview programmatic display campaigns
- Analyse reports for accuracy and review results
- Input ideas for the monthly development display plan, to contribute actively to the performance and drive continuous testing
- Overview creative performance and deliver insight back to the creative team to enhance performance
- Collaborate with other channel managers and stakeholders within marketing to deliver best in class integrated campaigns
- Share results, findings and best practices with global team and, when possible, with peers in different markets
- Research the market for technological innovation
- Support the Social team to ensure that Paid Social campaigns are delivered cost effectively
- Work with the mar-tech team to explore new audience targeting via the DMP (Data Management Platform)
DISPLAY ACQUSITION MANAGER'S EXPERIENCE
- A good track record in delivering programmatic display campaigns
- A detailed understanding of trafficking methodologies
- A desire to manage both the creative and the media buying process
- A collaborative attitude and an appetite for excellence
- Awareness of the current display landscape
- Strong analytical skills and commercial acumen
- A passion for delivering results