Senior Marketing Executive
Senior Marketing Executive needed for Egham-based luxury lifestyle brand to help grow the brand and support the implementation of marketing plans. Open to client or agency side background.
There aren't any brands like this one; our client is shifting the paradigm and redefining its sector.
You will contribute to the development of marketing plans, co-ordinating activity and managing the execution of elements of the Direct Marketing, Digital and PR plans through the relevant agencies. Additionally helping to provide a centralised view of performance, efficiency and ROI will ensure the business identifies the most effective way to drive sales in the future. Key responsibilities include:
- provision of analysis and data to the marketing team, updating and reviewing weekly reports and issuing to agreed deadlines
- regular website updates
- development and management of marketing plans including email marketing, third party newsletter sponsorship, advertising and promotional items
- direct main campaigns and campaign analysis
- management of production of all collateral
- copywriting and content generation
- supporting the delivery of events
- agency management
- assisting in the set-up of new sales and marketing suites
- experience of producing marketing materials and the development of marketing plans including; DM, advertising and web creative
- proven ability to analyse and evaluate marketing activity and data, and delivering reports on this (strong Excel and Powerpoint skills)
- a good understanding of the design and print process
Senior Marketing Executive-£28,000-£35,000-London
If this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.