Senior Marketing Manager
Do you have ATL and multi-channel marketing experience with strong TV and want to work for a brand that's passionate about it's customers?
Senior Marketing Manager-Competitive salary & car-London
One of the top hospitality brands in the country - they strive to be the best they can be with a customer-centric approach, making everyday experiences special for customers so they come back time and again.
As Senior Marketing Manager you will be responsible for brand marketing, media strategy and overseeing delivery of all ATL, BTL TTL (PR & Social) comms as well as:
- Ensuring that there is a clear link between ATL and DR channels driving excellent ROI in spend
- Working with agencies to deliver customer led creative resulting in strong, measurable campaign performance
- Partnering with insights team to deepen customer segmentation to deliver provable ROI on comms spend
- Getting under the skin of brand positioning and strategy with a clear understanding of customer segments
- Managing a team and budget - this is a highly accountable role
To be considered for this Senior Marketing Manager role you will have:
- Extensive brand & marketing experience in a fast paced B2C environment ideally in retail or hospitality
- Experience overseeing sizeable ATL and Media spend
- TV experience is a must
- Demonstrable experience of partnering with agencies to deliver brand led thinking marketing campaigns
If this sounds like you then apply NOW!
Senior Marketing Manager-Competitive salary & car-LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.