Lead Social Media Creative
You are a creative, social media superstar! You Iive and breathe social and then some…You’re a pop culture trendsetter and you have your fingers firmly on the pulse of what, and who’s on fire right now, on the web and IRL. Delivering stellar content 24/7 from insta stories to ‘we get you’ snaps, you’ll be joining a social squad with one shared goal – to make our customers love us!’ You’ll take/make a brief, create, publish, boost, measure, report, learn and then create a whole lot more..We’re setting up a new ground-breaking studio - Studio Three - to show everyone how social is really done. Sound good?
Role and Responsibilties
- Creation of social media content to ensure Three is relevant and involved in topical news. You’ll be expected to nurture an idea from conception to birth, so styling, video and shoot experience; as well as design experience is essential
- Have your finger on the pulse of popular culture – by monitoring what’s happening you’ll be able to spot the latest trends and be able to turn that into a creative opportunity for the Studio Three team to deliver against
- Manage the Studio Three ‘always on’ content calendar ensuring that our content is always grounded in audience insight and has the customer front and centre of all outputs
- You’ll help develop and manage a paid social media capability within Studio Three, ensuring that we are taking advantage of the latest ad formats to ensure that our content reaches our target audiences on their channels of choice at a time when they are most engaged
- Help manage agency partner interface to maximise impact for our PR & Social media campaigns taking responsibility for setting and achieving key social media targets on an annual and campaign basis
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programmes. Analyse, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximise results and track growth
- Develop and drive an engagement programme with social media influencers
- Manage the daily conversations taking place on Three’s social media channels
- Act as an advocate for Three in social media spaces, engaging in conversations and responding to queries where appropriate.
- Provide ongoing advice and recommendations on the opportunities to grow our social media presence within marketing and across the business
- Campaigns & Creative – help devise and manage key PR & social media campaigns for Three
- Crisis/issues management – help develop and implement a guide to managing social channels through any crisis and issues ensuring alignment with business owners, legal and corporate comms
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- An Instagram and Snapchat native – what the candidate doesn’t know about these platforms isn’t worth knowing. As well as an expert at Facebook and Twitter (a ‘strong interest’ won’t cut it) and have a good understanding of how to utilise all these platforms for brands.
- Expert in always on / newsroom social media creative production; gained from working either at a major brand/publisher/agency
- Planning experience and be able to conjure up content plans and copy month-on-month, but also be flexible to business needs and adept quickly if these plans are subject to last-minute change.
- Ability to develop social creative strategy and comfortable recommending and presenting to senior management. As well as significant experience in social media design, styling and asset creation
- The candidate will need to have their finger on the pulse of all social media industry news both in terms of platform updates as well as leading creative executions
- Significant experience creating and managing successful commercial marketing campaigns through paid ads on Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook and Twitter
- Knowledge and experience of different ad products, their formats and specifications
- Working knowledge of Sprinklr, Radian 6 and Crimson Hexagon
- Proven track record of delivering successful PR & social campaigns
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English. The candidate will need to be a wordsmith, but also be able to think visually and across platforms.
- Experience of managing agencies
- Experience of managing a team
- Hands on experience of managing social media platforms and blogger relationships
- Experience dealing with senior management.
- Ability to produce and present compelling presentations and reports.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of the sector and the business.
- A little black book of leading social media influencers and their agents
- Crisis communications and issues management experience
- Academic or professional qualification in a marketing or business discipline.
If you’re ready to take things up a gear, click apply.