Social Media Creator
You are a creative, social media superstar! You Iive and breathe social and then some…You’re a pop culture trendsetter and you have your fingers firmly on the pulse of what, and who’s on fire right now, on the web and IRL.Delivering stellar content 24/7 from insta stories to ‘we get you’ snaps, you’ll be joining a social squad with one shared goal – to make our customers love us!’ You’ll take/make a brief, create, publish, boost, measure, report, learn and then create a whole lot more..We’re setting up a new ground-breaking studio - Studio Three - to show everyone how social is really done. Sound good?Click to apply and come join the team that will knock the others out of the park!
- Support the delivery of the world class Social Media programme to deliver against our aspirational mission “to become the UK’s most loved brand on social media”• The social media creator is responsible for the creative execution and output of our new social media studio (Studio Three) the objective of providing the best experience across relevant social media platforms and ensuring seamless integration with the PR strategy
- Through the creation of best in class content the Social Media Creator will be instrumental in implementing the company’s Social Media Strategy, develop brand awareness and increase brand love, positioning Three as a leader in UK social media
- The role will be driving an “always on” approach to Three’s participation in the PR and social space
- The role will need to drive innovation in social and help us become the most loved brand on social media
- To work closely with our Brand, Comms; and Props teams to ensure that the Social plan lines up to the overall marketing strategy The successful candidate will also need to work closely with our social media customer support team and help us fulfil our ambition of being best in class at supporting customers who maybe experiencing problems with us and managing any crisis / issues on our platforms.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Creation of social media content to ensure Three is relevant and involved in topical news. You’ll be expected to nurture an idea from conception to birth, so styling, video and shoot experience; as well as design experience is essential
- Have your finger on the pulse of popular culture – by monitoring what’s happening you’ll be able to spot the latest trends and be able to turn that into a creative opportunity for the Studio Three team to deliver against
- Day-to-day social media community management duties including scheduling of posts, executing paid social media amplification and manage daily conversation taking place on Three`s social media channels
- Contribute to the Studio Three ‘always on’ content calendar ensuring that our content is always grounded in audience insight and has the customer front and centre of all outputs
- Help drive an engagement programme with social media influencers
- Engagement and outreach to influencers to generate brand coverage online, during campaigns and as BAU
- Use targeted social to drive those who have engaged with our content further down path of purchase.
- Help manage agency partner interface to maximise impact for our PR & Social media campaigns taking responsibility for achieving key social media targets on an annual and campaign basis
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programmes. Analyse, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximise results and track growth
- Act as an advocate for Three in social media spaces, engaging in conversations and responding to queries where appropriate.
- Campaigns & Creative – help devise and manage key PR & social media campaigns for Three
- Crisis/issues management – help develop and implement a guide to managing social channels through any crisis and issues ensuring alignment with business owners, legal and Corporate Comms
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- An Instagram and Snapchat native – what the candidate doesn’t know about these platforms isn’t worth knowing. As well as an expert at Facebook and Twitter (a ‘strong interest’ won’t cut it) and have a good understanding of how to utilise all these platforms for brands
- Expert in always on / newsroom social media creative production; gained from working either at a major brand/publisher/agency
- Highly creative with a need to be able to conjure up content plans and copy month-on-month, but also be flexible to business needs and adept quickly if these plans are subject to last-minute change.
- Experience in social media design, styling and asset creation• Knowledge and experience of different Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook and Twitter ad products, their formats and specifications
- The candidate will need to have their finger on the pulse of all social media industry news both in terms of platform updates as well as leading creative executions
- Proven track record of delivering successful PR & social campaigns• Working knowledge of Sprinklr, Radian 6 and Crimson Hexagon
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English. The candidate will need to be a wordsmith, but also be able to think visually and across platforms
- Be a proactive self-starter that doesn`t wait to be asked
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills• Ability to produce clear and concise presentations and reports
Nice to have:
- Experience creating and managing successful commercial marketing campaigns through paid ads on Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook and Twitter
- Hands on experience of managing blogger relationships
- Knowledge of the sector and the business.
- Crisis communications and issues management experience
- Experience of managing agenciesAcademic or professional qualification in a marketing or business discipline.