Campaign Manager - SMARTY
We exist to make mobile better for everyone. Ever since we were created in 2003, we've been challenging and changing the way the industry works by putting customers first and tackling the issues that frustrate and annoy them. We were the first mobile network to take the fear out of using data with our All You Can Eat plans. We were the first to abolish eye-watering roaming charges for people travelling abroad and we were the first network to give our customers 4G at no extra cost. We knocked out sky high prices for calling 0800 numbers before anyone else.
We’re able to do this thanks to our amazing people who share our passion and belief in making things right.
For us to be at our best, we need the right team. This is why we’re committed to helping our people fulfil their potential, so they can help us fulfil ours.
SMARTY is a new SIM only mobile network that’s built to be simple and honest. Transparent, no frills pricing with value orientated extras for people looking for a new mobile experience. Part of the Three Business this is an exciting and disruptive new brand proposition.
Roles & Responsibilities
This new role works with stakeholders across the business, managing and executing the communications strategy and working with core agencies to come up with brilliant ways of bringing the SMARTY strategy to life. The role is responsible for managing the budgeting, planning, briefing and origination of communications ideas to ensure effective delivery of communication across single and multiple paid, earned and owned marketing channels.
- Grow brand awareness of SMARTY amongst targeted audiences through creative Brand Communication and PR strategy.
- Promote core brand values and work closely with all departments and partners to deliver consistent, integrated campaigns and relevant content.
- Develop Communications strategies with Head of Marketing, executing 360 campaigns, always-on, a digital-first approach, delivering on key brand objectives across the communications mix: advertising, media, digital: E-CRM, social media and partnerships.
- Manage and execute PR campaigns and content plans delivering brand story-telling across the platform and drive editorial rankings through social media channels.
- Establish mechanisms for monitoring the success of communications. Monitor and adapt overall approach as required.
- Guide agency teams to develop and secure regular, quality and on-Brand advocacy (print, .com, broadcast and social) across all key advocacy outlets with key focus on ROI.
- Manage and motivate team members and agencies to deliver plans.
- Cascade industry and competitor news to team.
- Manage the annual communications budget monitoring spend and recommending solutions to maximise efficiency.
SMARTY is a new SIM only mobile network that’s built to be simple and honest. Transparent, no-frills pricing with value orientated extras for people looking for a new mobile experience. Part of the Three Business this is an exciting and disruptive new brand proposition.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Degree educated with a marketing, media or communications background.
- Previous experience in a marketing campaigns role in a start up/high growth business would be highly beneficial.
- Experience in an MVNO and MNO would be beneficial.
- Broad experience across the marketing mix covering all aspects of ATL and BTL marketing with knowledge of direct marketing techniques
- Proven experience of helping a business deliver customer base growth through marketing strategies
- A strong commercial & marketing background is essential