Part Time Marketing Officer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced marketer to join this well-known charity based in the heart of Warwickshire to cover a period of maternity leave on an 11 month contract.
Our client are a small but perfectly formed marketing team who are looking for a generalist Marketing Officer to join them and take the lead across their digital / online channels. The key duties in this role will include:
* Development and end to end delivery of a range of marketing campaigns including evaluation
* Creating copy for both online and offline channels
* Developing marketing strategy and plans including partner relationships
* Executing marketing initiatives directly and via third party agencies
* Managing social media platforms
* Creating and delivering email marketing activities
* Customer data analysis (working alongside the CRM specialist)
This is a super opportunity to work with a genuinely lovely charity who have a great brand and large following and to get involved in local, national and international initiatives.
To be considered for this role, you must have previous experience of working within a busy marketing communications department and have delivered campaigns using of a range of digital channels including social media. It is also essential that you have strong creative writing skills and can create engaging copy and content for online and traditional channels.
This role is offered on an 11-month contract and will be working approximately 28 hours over 4 or 5 days (flex).
Interviews will be happening in the next week or two and an immediate start is available for the right applicant.
Part Time Marketing Officer, Warwickshire - Charity sector