Senior Marketing Manager Tax - Big Four - 12month FTC
You will be responsible for overseeing the tax service line and report directly into the Head of Service Line Marketing. Collaborating closely with other Service Line Senior Managers across UK&I and globally you will ensure continuity of messaging and sharing of information and resources.
You will manage a team of four to put out high quality marketing campaigns as well as influence key internal decision makers and external influencers such as relevant media channels. A key focus is the relationship development programme which you will steer to gain maximum impact on the service line.
- Budgetary control for the tax service line
- Working with senior tax stakeholders to create a marketing strategy to meet business objectives
- Oversee the creation and delivery of integrated campaigns
- Develop relationships with content and media partners
- Manage and actively improve a team of four
- Develop value propositions and ensure focus on client service
- Experience of managing and improving a team
- Commercially focused with experience of managing a budget
- Experience and knowledge of current digital techniques including CRM and email campaigns
- Professional services experience - accountancy or management consultancy
- Experience of overseeing a specific sector or business line
- Senior stakeholder management - ability to influence and represent marketing at senior level