Digital PR Executive
Digital PR Executive - Content Agency
London - £22,000 - £25,000
Opportunity for digitally savvy PR Executive to join an award-winning content agency with an excellent track record of staff development and long list of quality clients….
This award winning central London agency are enjoying an exciting time. They've grown rapidly since their founding and have built an enviable portfolio of big name clients. Their highly creative content campaigns are widely recognised as being some of the most effective out there for achieving media coverage and return for clients and they've now reached a certain size where they need to establish a dedicated senior team. Currently 14 strong with aspirations to grow far beyond this in the very near future, their team is highly social bunch of quality content marketing and design professionals. The open plan offices are in an excellent central London location and boast a vibrant feel, perfect for the creative approach of this impressive agency.
This is an ideal 'next step' for any junior PR professionals interested in campaigns with a digital content focus. You'll get to work directly with a highly experienced PR and Content team and will begin working with iconic, global brands from the off. The ideal candidate will:
- Have at least 6 months experience in a PR agency or working in a PR role at a content agency
- Be able to demonstrate extremely strong written skills and ability to identify and construct a story (journalistic experience or study is an advantage)
- Need to be switched on to the world at large, able to spot current trends and developing stories.
- Above all, have a keen drive to learn, develop and progress.
The opportunity here is clear; the chance to join a rapidly growing, award-winning agency who invest in the training and development of their staff. The work environment is highly social and the office is full of entertainment so expect a few lunchtime Mario Kart sessions. The client base here is excellent and will allow any budding PR/Content professional to quickly bolster their portfolio immensely. Benefits include:
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Your Birthday Off
- In-Office Perks including free weekly fruit delivery, soft drinks, snacks, spotify and Wii-U
- Free on-site gym
- Free Perkbox.co.uk Membership inc. Free Tastecard, Mobile Phone Insurance & 50% Off Cinema Tickets
- Up to £1000 Training Budget for Conferences, Workshops & Courses
- Cycle to Work Scheme & Free Eyetests
- Company Pension (3% Matched)
- Work in Central London
- Death in Service Insurance
- Season Ticket Loan