Marketing Manager - Multichannel Retailer
- Multichannel retailer.
- Highly varied role.
- Incredible product portfolio.
What you'll be doing
A lot of this role will be running campaigns across a number of channels; direct mail, digital (including affiliates, paid social, display and referral marketing), email, social and print. You will be responsible for the content strategy and optimisation.
With direct marketing there is also a dependency on good retail and wholesale brochures where you will contribute to the design, print and the distribution of these. Other printed materials include POS, campaign graphics, leaflets, advertising and graphics for trade shows.
You will be responsible for brand management, social media management, customer journey, and as well as showcasing your creativity within this role, you will be analytical and strong at pulling reports that show campaign success and clear ROI.
With big growth plans you will be supporting new store openings, the roll out of a new and updated eCommerce website and building additional wholesale/trade relationships. You will manage and develop two members of staff, and help the business achieve their goals.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Experience within a similar role
- Ideally experience working within a retail/wholesale business
- Strong campaign management skills
- Strong digital marketing knowledge and experience
- Good understanding of developing social media channels and audiences
- Project management experience
- Highly analytical and good at generating reports
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is a fantastic ethical company with incredible products, you will have a highly varied role and be a part of an incredible journey as this business continues to grow. The salary is up to £30k and there is a lovely company culture.
If you have worked within a retail marketing environment on multichannel campaigns then this could be the perfect role for you. Don't wait, apply now or contact Chris (01179 269530).