Head of Agency Partnerships
Head of Agency Partnerships is required by The Lead Agency to manage and lead the agency account management team, based in London, to deliver against our ambitious Automotive growth plans.
The Lead Agency is a fast-growing technology business with 15 years’ experience in lead generation and customer acquisition. We are a trusted growth partner to some of the world’s biggest and most ambitious organisations.
The Head of Agency Partnerships will be adept at developing long term relationships at senior levels with an existing agency client base, have a deep understanding of the ins and outs of media agencies, how they operate and buy, and how to build a team to meet the needs of the UK’s leading media agencies.
The TLA Automotive team work with 30 prestigious car manufactures that include BMW, Jaguar Landrover, Mercedes, etc.
The Head of Agency Partnerships will have the following key responsibilities:
- Develop and execute strategic agency-wide development plans to consistently exceed targets
- Leverage new and existing relationships with senior decision makers in agencies, understand their goals and present how we can help them achieve success
- Negotiate long term agreements with key media agencies
- Manage and develop the account management team to ensure we are building relationships within agencies at multiple levels
- Set KPIs for the team and individuals and manage performance based on pre-agreed objectives
- Ensure the Account Managers are maximising revenue from their individual agency relationships
The Head of Agency Partnerships will be expected to bring the following skills:
- A minimum of five years with a proven and demonstrable track record in managing media agency relationships
- Have established and verifiable relationships with senior decision makers within the UK’s main media agencies.
- Ability to lead a team of account managers to build long lasting agency relationships
- Experience of multiple stakeholder management including the ability to influence within Media Agencies at a senior level
- An ability to think strategically and creatively
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills with problem-solving ability
- Ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
The Lead Agency employs over 100+ specialists located across our Liverpool HQ, London and New York offices.
The Lead Agency is made up of talented, creative and determined people. We seek ambitious forward thinkers who are equally passionate and driven for career success
If you are interested in applying for this Head of Agency Partnerships job, please click the APPLY NOW button below and send your CV .