Managing Partner - TTL Agency - London
Are you a Managing Director within a smaller agency environment (and potentially being able to bring clients and a small team) and looking for that next step or a Managing Partner or experienced Client Services Director within a larger agency environment? - if yes then please read on …..
A leading independent TTL agency based in London is looking for a heavy weight Managing Partner who has a breadth of experience in growth of existing business, strong new business skills, robust people and team management skills (team of 30 people with 5 direct reports - SAD's GAD's BDD and Business Directors) and an ability to bring new revenue streams across a broad range of clients in the FMCG, technology sector.
You will be reporting into three Founders / (MD/ EPD and ECD) and must take the responsibility to drive the commercial output of the agency across all clients, own team management and drive the culture and delivery of the overall agency - you will be working at one of the leading marketing agencies where strategy behaviour and neuroscience is prominent within your offering, have the emotional intelligence to be able to sell an offering that is unique within a very cluttered market
Key to success will be understanding what makes an independent agency unique, leading from the front and having a very good slug of entrepreneurialism will ensure that you succeed and be able to inspire a very good team around you helping take the agency into its next phase of development and potential exit.
- Could be an existing MD, Managing Partner / CSD or Client Partner who is proven to be great at senior client relationships (gain, maintain, grow)
- Smart and able to move from relationship to strategy conversations, not just relationships only.
- Has a new view of agencies' ways of working, thinking and payment models.
- Entrepreneurial, agile and collaborative.
- Leads from the front and brings people with them.
- Unlikely to have been in conventional agencies all of their career, not a career based on a classic group agency.
- Could be from client side organisation rather than agency side.
- Ideally bringing in business to agency or can bring in through contacts longer-term.
There is a very competitive package plus great benefits and bonus potential (independents pay out) and also the chance to gain equity with a very defined road map.
Salary: up to £150K plus bonus and great benefits
If all of the above is making the juices flow then please get in touch ASAP by sending your CV via the link.
Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter